Vastu for Love & Marriage
Vastu can work wonders for your love life, by igniting romance and deep feelings. It can help make your relationship more enjoyable and also enable you to develop an unbreakable bond with your partner. If you want to succeed in your love life, it is very important to follow the right Vastu. Bringing freshness and vitality in your personal relationships is essential, as they are under constant threat of losing the initial charm. This can be easily done by reorganizing space in your house and altering the placements of things, as per Vastu. Brighten up your love life and drown in the reservoir of the unflinching love of your partner.
- The bedroom should be constructed in the south-west direction, for maintaining peace in your life. At the same time, it should always have a square or rectangle shape.
- The foot of the bed should not directly face the door. Never place your bed between two doors.
- While sleeping, make sure that your head points towards the south corner, for a blissful personal life.
- The door of the attached toilet must be kept shut and the toilet seat cover should be kept down, when not in use.
- Paint your walls in light green, light rose or blue color, to give your bedroom a soothing effect. Hang pictures depicting ocean in your room.
- Spread white or light-colored sheets, with flowery designs on it. For people looking forward to marriage, pink or red colored sheets are favourable.
- Wearing red color brings back the lost love in your life and stimulates the sexual life as well.
- Increase the amount of light entering the house. Keep your house well-lit, until and unless you are ready to go off for sleep, for a thrilling love life.
- Decorate your house with beautiful crystals items. Crystal helps attract light and illuminates your relationship as well.
- To add romance to your love life, don’t clutter your surroundings with unnecessary items. For a good and healthy relationship, special attention should be paid to remove the clutter, as they restrict the flow of love.
- The idols of deity should not be placed in the bedroom. They are best kept in the pooja/prayer room.
- Positive energy flows when you keep such objects and furniture in your room, which symbolize love. For instance, you can keep a heart-shaped clock or a red colored couch in your room.
- A dusty object means dust on the relationship as well. Therefore, keep your bedroom clear of dust and dirt.
- Try and surround yourself with magnificent love colours, like orange, purple, red and pink.
- Always keep fresh flowers in the room. You can also keep fruits like pomegranates, which are a symbol of fertility, in the room.
- For couples facing marital disharmony, using a double bed, with a ‘single’ mattress, is a good option. Too many mattresses increase the chances of conflicts and arguments. You can even stitch up the seams of two mattresses, to make them appear as one.
- Avoid placing television, computers/laptops or any other reflective object, even a mirror as it promotes conflicts between couples. Covering reflective objects in the bedroom would be the alternative.
- Always keep the most romantic area of your house attractive, say by using candles, flowers, etc.
Vastu for A Happy Marriage
Every person in this world hopes to have a happily married life in future. However, for many, the dream remains just a dream and not a reality. Now, you may be wondering that even after marrying the person whom one loves, the marriage does not remain a rosy affair. Why does a relationship, which was all so romantic and blissful before tying the knot, ends to be a sour one? The problem is – wrong placements of important objects. Vastu defects can cause dramatic effects on the personal life of an individual. Amend your home and end up living a happy married life by applying these tips.
- Ideally, the bedroom should be placed in the south-west corner of the house. Do not have the bedroom in the south-east corner, as it is mainly for fire-place. A southeast room would cause clashes between the couple.
- In the room, the bed should be in the southwest portion, with the head-side in the south direction. A bed positioned in the northern and eastern zone of the bedroom would cause mental stress and financial instability.
- Though metal beds are in vogue and much in fashion, idyllically according to vastu shastra, wooden beds should be used.
- The shape of the bedroom should be preferably square or rectangular. Irregular shaped rooms are not advisable.
- As for the color of the bedroom, green, light blue and rose-pink are ideal ones. While light colors are preferable, avoid red.
- Many-a-times there occurs friction between family members. This is mainly because of the positioning of the gas stove and sink. While the gas stove represents fire, the sink stands for water. If fire element and water element are wrongly placed, relations in a family are affected.
- Sharp objects such as knife and scissors should be covered. The same is applicable to pickles as well. Openly placed knife and scissors or pickles creates sourness in relations.
- Couples aspiring for children should never sleep in a northeast room. The strong magnetic energies act as a barrier. Also, make sure that the room does not have any sharp colors or objects. The placement of water tank also acts as a hindrance in conception. A water tank placed in the southwest direction is absolutely prohibited.
- Mirrors are a strict no-no for the bedroom. Also, computers and TV are not advisable to be in the room. However, if you have TV and computer in bedroom, cover them with a cloth while sleeping in the night.
- Paintings that symbolize death, quarrels, violence or any negative aspect of life are not permissible in the house.
- For maintaining a prosperous love life, make sure that the color of the room is not dull. Also, there should not be any single identity in the couple room, such as duck and butterfly. Avoid any thing that causes stress in the bedroom.
- Never sleep under the beam. It causes unnecessary pressure and also is detrimental in terms of health.
- Money should be kept in the northern or eastern side of the house. This way you would be able to attain financial stability.
- Make sure that the underground water tank is not in the south-west direction.